EMODnet for Arctic Stakeholders
EMODnet resources for Arctic Stakeholders
The EMODnet Central Portal and thematic sub portals already provide a wealth of data and products that are relevant for users and stakeholders beyond the EU. This section provides an overview of relevant EMODnet resources covering the Arctic sea-basin.
Observation and data resources from Horizon 2020 Projects with Arctic coverage
EMODnet partners also participate in, and/or support, a range of European projects and initaitives aimed at improving marine observation activities and data collection, management and access to ensure collected observations/data are share and available openly to wide range of stakeholders from science, public sector, industry and civil society. Below are relevant project and associated resources with an Arctic remit.
- NSF, Arctic Data Center https://arcticdata.io/catalog/
- Arctic Portal https://arcticportal.org/science/arctic-data
- Polar Data Catalogue https://www.polardata.ca/
- Arctic Data Integration Portal https://portal.aoos.org/old/arctic
- NGEE Arctic Data search https://ngee-arctic.ornl.gov/data/#fq=datasource%3A%22NGEE%20Arctic%22&q=*%3A*
- Arctic Council https://www.arctic-council.org/en/our-work2/8-news-and-events/309-data
- Conservation of Arctic Flora and Fauna (CAFF) https://www.caff.is/
- The Arctic Biodiversity Data Service (ABDS) Data Portal http://geo.abds.is/geonetwork/srv/eng/catalog.search#/home
- Arctic Observing viewer https://www.arcticobservingviewer.org/
- International Arctic Research Center, Data Archive http://climate.iarc.uaf.edu/geonetwork/srv/en/main.home
- SAON Data Portal