Open Science Fair
- 20 Sep 2021 to 23 Sep 2021
- ONLINE EVENT
The Open Science Fair 2021 aims to bring together and empower open science communities and services; to identify common practices related to open science; to see what are the best synergies to deliver and operate services that work for a wider community; and to bring together experiences from all around the world in order to learn from one another.
The Open Science Fair 2021 is intended to enable international and interdisciplinary research, with a focus to ensure interoperability across communities and services while still maintaining the ability to support the diversity of workflows and knowledge systems. It will bring together perspectives from different actors and will suggest ways on how communities can work together to produce roadmaps for the implementation of Open Science.
The conference is structured around several key topics:
- Interdisciplinary collaborations: Networks, services, methods
- Sustaining Open infrastructures, services and tools for research communities
- Value added data products/services from open science
- Training and skills for open science
- European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) and FAIR data
- Citizen science: barriers and opportunities for collaboration
Research communities and infrastructures, libraries, repository managers, content providers, service providers research administrators and facilitators of research, learned societies, publishers, policy makers and funders, citizen science groups and initiatives, innovators in scholarly communication.
More information about the full Programme is available here
Registration is still possible here