AtlantOS community page
AtlantOS is a BG 8 (Developing in-situ Atlantic Ocean Observations for a better management and sustainable exploitation of the maritime resources) research and innovation project that proposes the integration of ocean observing activities across all disciplines for the Atlantic, considering European as well as non-European partners. The vision of AtlantOS is to improve and innovate Atlantic observing by using the Framework of Ocean Observing to obtain an international, more sustainable, more efficient, more integrated, and fit-for-purpose system.
Read more information about AtlantOS at https://www.atlantos-h2020.eu/.
Some Atlantic data resources available in AtlantOS:
- EMODnet Physics AtlantOS mirror portal – www.emodnet-physics.eu/AtlantOS
- Metadata generated by the AtlantOS WP8 targeted products, available via the following data catalogue – http://www.emodnet-atlantic.eu/Checkpoint-service/Browser
- AtlantOS metadata catalogue – https://www.atlantos-h2020.eu/atlantos-catalogue/#/search?from=1&to=20
- Contact email@example.com to engage with EMODnet Secreriat to obtain more information about Atlantic data and information resources as well as relevant project such as AltantOS, Atlas and iAtlantic.
- Contact the AtlantOS project team via this link https://www.atlantos-h2020.eu/contact/